Eckert Seamans Attorneys Named to 2023 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers and Rising Stars Lists
May 19, 2023
Several attorneys from national law firm Eckert Seamans’ Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, and Harrisburg offices have been named to the 2023 Pennsylvania Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists. Each year, no more than five percent of the lawyers in the state are selected as Super Lawyers and no more than 2.5 percent are named as Rising Stars.
Super Lawyers, part of Thomson Reuters, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates, and peer reviews by practice area.
“These rankings reflect our attorneys’ dedication to understanding the needs of our clients and creating innovative solutions for them,” said Marc S. Stein, Member-In-Charge of Eckert Seamans’ Philadelphia office. “Our three Pennsylvania offices and the entire Eckert Seamans community are extremely proud of our recognized Super Lawyers and Rising Stars.”
The recognized Eckert Seamans attorneys include:
- Jacquelyn J. Ager – Business Litigation (Super Lawyer)
- Frank R. Emmerich, Jr. – Business Litigation (Super Lawyer)
- Peter J. Hoffman – Civil Lit: Defense (Super Lawyer)
- David M. Laigaie – Criminal Defense: White Collar (Super Lawyer)
- Samuel M. Franklin – Real Estate (Rising Star)
- Eli Granek – Civil Litigation: Defense (Rising Star)
- Ernest D. Holtzheimer – Business/Corporate (Rising Star)
- Brooke A. Scicchitano – Professional Liability: Defense (Rising Star)
- Jenna P. Torres – Intellectual Property Litigation (Rising Star)
- Scott D. Cessar – Construction Litigation (Super Lawyer)
- John F. Meck – Estate & Probate (Super Lawyer)
- Christopher R. Opalinski – Construction Litigation (Super Lawyer)
- Kimberly S. Tague – Reall Estate, Land Use and Zoning (Super Lawyer)
- Matthew J. Allen – Workers’ Compensation (Rising Star)
- Mallory L. Sikora – Estate & Probate (Rising Star)
- Tricia S. Springer – Employment & Labor (Rising Star)
- Sarah C. Stoner – Administrative Law (Rising Star)
Eckert Seamans has historic roots across the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, which is reflective of the firm’s 65 years of client service and the significant rankings for Eckert Seamans lawyers in the state. With offices across Pennsylvania, lawyers based in the state collaborate closely across a wide variety of practice groups and industries to solve clients’ challenges.