Samuel M. Franklin
Sam is a business attorney whose clients include real estate developers, landlords, tenants, governmental bodies, banks, and nonprofits. He provides counsel on a variety of real estate matters, including acquisition and sale, new construction, finance transactions, leases, as well as zoning approvals and appeals.
Sam also provides legal aid to community groups, military veterans, animal clinics, and sports programs on a pro bono basis. Prior to joining Eckert Seamans, Sam served as a legal intern for the American Civil Liberties Union of Pennsylvania. His career also includes work at various Philadelphia governmental institutions, including the Municipal Court, Philadelphia Industrial Development Corporation, and City Hall.
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Union League of Philadelphia
- Project Home, Rising Leaders Committee
- Penn Museum, Young Alumni Council
- Vesper Boat Club
Awards and Recognition:
- Received a 2021 Best Lawyers: Ones To Watch recognition for Land Use and Zoning Law; Real Estate Law
- Selected for inclusion in Pennsylvania Super Lawyers – Rising Star