Joshua A.M. Boyle
Joshua Boyle focuses his practice in the area of intellectual property including trademarks, copyrights, and patents. Joshua has assisted clients with registering trademarks and copyrights and obtaining utility and design patent protection. He has represented clients in Trademark Trial and Appeal Board matters and regularly consults clients on all aspects of Intellectual Property ownership and enforcement.
Prior to joining Eckert Seamans, Joshua worked at an intellectual property firm located in southern New Jersey. Joshua also previously worked in the technology transfer offices of two major research universities located in the Pittsburgh area.
- Advises a diverse base of clients directly on matters relating to trademarks, copyrights, and patents, as well as other peripheral business matters.
- Successfully represented a regional condiment producer in defending an opposition proceeding instituted by a global competitor.
- Assisted an international gardening product seller in Amazon patent infringement proceedings.
- Member of a team that negotiated an assignment agreement between two competitor contracting companies.
- Benjamin Franklin Inns of Court, Secretary
News and Insights
Joshua enjoys spending his free time with his wife and daughter. He enjoys exploring everything the Philadelphia area has to offer and is passionate about sampling local breweries and restaurants. He also enjoys painting, writing, and watching professional and college football.