Trevin C. Schmidt
Trevin Schmidt focuses his practice on complex civil ligation matters, including commercial disputes, employment law, product liability, and mass tort litigation. He attended law school while working fulltime as a paralegal at Eckert Seamans, working primarily on commercial and toxic tort litigation matters. Prior to joining the firm, Schmidt gained valuable experience as a paralegal at a Boston firm specializing in product liability and catastrophic injury matters, preparing for and attending trials in state and federal courts throughout New England.
- Federal Bar Association – Massachusetts Chapter – Board Member
- Editor of the Federal Bar Association (Massachusetts Chapter) Newsletter
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Massachusetts Defense Lawyers Association
- Boston Bar Association
News and Insights
- “Massachusetts Paid Family and Medical Leave Law (PFML) Webinar,” June 2019.
- “Massachusetts Paid Family Medical Leave Law: An Overview,” Eckert Seamans' Labor & Employment Legal Update May 2019.
- “Workers See OT Claims Against Pa. State Contractor Tossed,” Law360, January 2020.
- “Planning Your Return: how to navigate a safe and healthy re-opening – Session 2: Commercial & Industrial Workplaces,” Zoom webinar co-presented with Mascon Medical, June 25, 2020.
- “Planning Your Return: how to navigate a safe and healthy re-opening – Session 1: Education,” Zoom webinar co-presented with Mascon Medical, June 18, 2020.
- “The New Abnormal: Bringing Employees Back to Work and What to Consider,” co-presented with Walter Foster of Eckert Seamans and Lauren Brenner of Amplified Insurance Partners, Zoom webinar, May 21, 2020.