LaToya Winfield Bellamy
Vice Chair, Diversity & Inclusion Committee
LaToya Winfield Bellamy provides business counseling, real estate, and administrative law related services. She has a wide range of experience in serving the firm’s clients, including various businesses, contractors, educational institutions, gaming industry entities, and municipal governments. She provides guidance to the firm’s clients on contracting, government regulatory issues, and real estate matters, including commercial leasing.
- Assists clients in the formation and registration of business entities.
- Drafts and negotiates commercial leases involving shopping centers and other properties.
- Assists clients with statutorily required reporting to various state government agencies.
- Provides guidance on the administration of housing and grant programs regulated by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.
- Dauphin County Bar Association
- Equal Professional Opportunity Committee, Chair
- Keystone Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Capital Area Transit Authority, Board Member
- Widener Law Commonwealth, Dean’s Diversity Advisory Board Member
- Widener Law Commonwealth Business Advising Certificate Program, Advisory Board Member
- AKA Foundation of Central Pennsylvania, Former Board Member
- Mechanicsburg Learning Center, Former Board Member
- National Black MBA Association, Inc., Greater Harrisburg Chapter, Former Board Member
News and Insights
- “McNees Wallace & Nurick out as Middletown Solicitor after six years,” Press & Journal, April 26, 2018.
U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
J.D., Widener University Delaware Law School, 2005
B.S., Philadelphia University, 2002