LaToya Winfield Bellamy
Vice Chair, Diversity Equality & Inclusion Committee
Chair, Circle Mentoring
LaToya Winfield Bellamy provides business counseling, real estate, and administrative law related services. She has a wide range of experience in serving the firm’s clients, including various businesses, contractors, educational institutions, gaming industry entities, and municipal governments. She provides guidance to the firm’s clients on contracting, government regulatory issues, and real estate matters, including commercial leasing.
- Assists clients in the formation and registration of business entities.
- Drafts and negotiates commercial leases involving shopping centers and other properties.
- Assists clients with statutorily required reporting to various state government agencies.
- Provides guidance on the administration of housing and grant programs regulated by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.
Dauphin County Bar Association;
Board of Directors
Equal Professional Opportunity Committee, Chair
Keystone Bar Association
Pennsylvania Bar Association
National Association of Parliamentarians
James S. Bowman American Inn of Court, Former Member
William W. Lipsitt American Inn of Court, Former Member
- Served Pennsylvania Auditor General-Elect Timothy DeFoor’s 2020 Transition Team
- Capital Area Transit Authority, Board Member
- Widener Law Commonwealth, Dean’s Diversity Advisory Board Member
- Widener Law Commonwealth Business Advising Certificate Program, Advisory Board Member
- AKA Foundation of Central Pennsylvania, Board Member
- Mechanicsburg Learning Center, Former Board Member
- National Black MBA Association, Inc., Greater Harrisburg Chapter, Former Board Member
News and Insights
- “McNees Wallace & Nurick out as Middletown Solicitor after six years,” Press & Journal, April 26, 2018.
- “Diversity and Inclusion: Perspective and Strategies for the Legal Profession,” panelist, Virtual Continuing Legal Education Program presented by The Middle District of PA Chapter of The Federal Bar Association, a February 2021.
- The Legal Professionals Forum panelist presented by Widener Commonwealth Law School’s BLSA and CDO, January 2021.
- “Diversity: Why We Need It & How It Can be Achieved,” Pennsylvania Bar Institute Environmental Law Forum panelist on Diversity and Environmental Practice, July 2020.
- “First Steps to Starting Your Business,” guest speaker at Dixon University Center, hosted by Kutztown University Small Business Development Center, March 10, 2020.