James A. Diamond
Jim Diamond has an active practice that includes both litigation and transactional work, with a focus on commercial litigation and matters regarding labor and employment and employee benefits, including Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) litigation and acting as plan counsel. He also has substantial experience in commercial real estate/land use matters and insurance receivership matters.
Jim handles cases, transactions, and matters for private and state-related institutions of higher education, including matters involving student relations, discipline, and loans; Title IX; Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act; disability and accommodation; sexual assault; academic freedom; athletics; campus police; and international exchange programs.
- Visiting Nurse Association (VNA) of Central Pennsylvania, Inc., Past President
News and Insights
- “Tax Increment Financing, KOZ’s, and LERTA’s,” Assessors’ Association of Pennsylvania and affiliated chapters.
- “When Developers Walk,” Municipal Law Colloquium, 2011.
- “Stormwater Management and the Legal Implications of DEP Antidegradation Regulations,” Pennsylvania Housing & Land Development Conference.
- “Landlord-Tenant Law in Pennsylvania – Beyond the Basics,” Sterling Education Services.