Andrew J. Bond
Andrew Bond focuses his practice on professional liability matters with particular emphasis on the defense of health care providers, hospitals, and physicians in complex medical malpractice actions. He is involved in all areas of case management and phases of litigation. Andrew drafts pleadings, prepares and responds to discovery, prepares motions, prepares witnesses for deposition and trial testimony, retains and works with expert witnesses, and participates in trial preparation, trial, arbitration, mediation, and settlement negotiations.
Prior to joining private practice, Andrew clerked at a Philadelphia-based law firm, and also served as a judicial extern for the Hon. Magistrate Sherry R. Fallon of the U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware. In law school, Andrew served as the managing editor of the Drexel Law Review.
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Philadelphia Reads, Volunteer
News and Insights
- Contributing author to the 19th Edition of the Philadelphia Court of Common Please Civil Practice Manual published by the Pennsylvania Bar Institute, December 2019.
- “Medicolegal aspects of ERCP in the era of duodenoscope-related infections,” co-author, Techniques in Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Journal, November 2019.
- “What to Do If You’re Hit With a Scope-Related Lawsuit,” co-authored for Gastroenterology & Endoscopy News, December 2018.