Timothy S. Coon
Chief Legal Officer
Tim Coon has a national litigation practice focusing on pharmaceutical, general product liability, and mass tort litigation.
- Extensive experience defending manufacturers and distributors of pharmaceuticals, chemicals, automobiles, industrial equipment, and consumer products.
- Significant experience in patent litigation and other intellectual property disputes and in general commercial litigation.
- Extensive experience in electronic discovery matters.
- Has counseled numerous clients on issues relating to the preservation, collection, review, and production of electronic evidence, both in the litigation context and as part of proactive business planning, including counseling on the design and implementation of systems and processes to ensure compliance with obligations arising from actual or threatened litigation while controlling costs and potential business disruption.
- Responsible for the design, implementation, and senior management of numerous large scale e-discovery and document production projects for federal multidistrict litigation and state court consolidated/mass tort actions, involving the production of tens of millions of documents and other data sources.
- Experienced in assisting clients in preserving, negotiating, and producing materials in response to federal and state governmental investigations.
- Allegheny County Bar Association
Awards and Recognition:
- Attained an AV® Preeminent™ rating from Martindale-Hubbell