Kristi Panduku concentrates his practice in the areas of business counseling, mergers and acquisitions, commercial loan transactions, leasing and real estate matters. Kristi primarily advises individuals and businesses on such matters as acquisitions, sales, corporate organizations, equity and debt financings, corporate governance issues, and drafting and negotiating various sophisticated corporate and commercial agreements. Kristi provides business counseling and acts as outside general counsel or supports in-house general counsel for lower to middle market companies in a variety of industries including: trucking and logistics, business services, aviation, wealth management, finance, hospitality, gaming, restaurants, staffing, non-profits, ecommerce, software development, healthcare, life sciences, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, manufacturing, energy, infrastructure, real estate development and cannabis.
Prior to joining Eckert Seamans, Kristi practiced at a boutique law firm outside of Boston, focusing on corporate transactions and commercial real estate transactions. Before joining private practice, Kristi worked in the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Boston, where he participated in large-scale criminal investigations as part of the Health Care Fraud Unit.
- Represented a chemical manufacturing company in its approximately $500 million sale to a private equity firm.
- Represented a logistics company in its $65 million sale to a publicly traded company.
- Represented a large, family-run distributor of commercial heating and cooling systems in a $15 million sale to a private-equity backed national distributor.
- Represents a private equity fund in the healthcare industry in numerous strategic add-on acquisitions and exits ranging from $1 million to $10 million.
- Represented a metal finishing company in its sale to a foreign private equity firm.
- Represents cannabis operators as outside general counsel, including with respect to prospective merger and acquisition activity, corporate governance matters, equity financings, contract negotiations and general business counseling.
- Represents numerous real estate developers in areas such as acquisitions, dispositions, leasing, financing, corporate governance and complex partnership and operating agreements.
- Represents landlords and tenants in the life sciences industry in lease negotiations for lab and office space in the Greater Boston area.
- Represented a large health care services company in the acquisition of a software developer.
- Represented a national sporting goods retailer in a series of acquisitions of smaller retailers, as well as leasing large retail spaces in shopping centers throughout the country.
- Represented a rapidly expanding skin care company in an equity finance investment transaction with a foreign private equity firm.
- Represented a local oil, gas and heating company in its expansion through various acquisitions.
- Represented a large regional operator of gas stations and convenience stores in a series of acquisitions of existing operators or commercial real estate to be used for new ventures.
- Represented the owners of a regional wealth management firm in connection with the $35 million sale of the business to a national wealth management firm.
- Represents an ecommerce retailer in various strategic add-on acquisitions.
- Represented a trucking and logistics company in its $15 million sale to a larger regional trucking company.
- Represented owners of a restaurant in connection with the sale of the restaurant.
- Represented companies in industries such as aviation and cannabis in various corporate reorganizations, mergers and spinoffs.
- President, Albanian American Bar Association
- Board Member, Direct Federal Credit Union Young Professional Board
- Massachusetts Bar Association
Awards and Recognition:
- Received a Best Lawyers: Ones To Watch recognition for Corporate Law (2021 – 2024)
News and Insights
- “Financial Structuring During a Volatile Market,” co-author, Bloomberg Law, June 2020.