Kristi Panduku is a corporate associate with the firm and concentrates his practice in the areas of business counseling, mergers and acquisitions, financing, and real estate matters. Kristi advises individuals and businesses on such matters as corporate organizations, asset and stock sales and purchases, corporate mergers, equity and debt financings, and corporate governance issues. Prior to joining Eckert Seamans, Kristi practiced at a boutique law firm outside of Boston, focusing on corporate transactions and commercial real estate transactions.
Before joining private practice, Kristi worked in the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Boston, where he participated in large-scale criminal investigations as part of the Health Care Fraud Unit.
- Represented a large, family-run distributor of commercial heating and cooling systems in a complex $10 million sale to a private-equity backed national distributor.
- Represented a national retailer of sporting goods and hockey-related merchandise in a series of acquisitions of smaller sporting goods retailers throughout the country, as well as in leasing large retail spaces in various shopping centers throughout the country.
- Represented a rapidly expanding regional skin care company in a $5 million equity finance transaction with a foreign private equity firm.
- Represented a local oil, gas and heating company in its expansion, including the purchase of an HVAC installation and repair business.
- Represented a large regional operator of gas stations and convenience stores in a series of acquisitions of existing operations or commercial land used to establish new ventures.
- President, Albanian American Bar Association
- Board Member, Direct Federal Credit Union Young Professional Board
- Massachusetts Bar Association
News and Insights
- “Financial Structuring During a Volatile Market,” co-author, Bloomberg Law, June 2020.