Gretchen N. Panchik
Gretchen Panchik focuses her practice in the area of commercial litigation. She has experience in general commercial litigation matters, including commercial contract issues and representing defendants in actions involving wrongful death and serious injuries.
Prior to joining Eckert Seamans, Gretchen served as an assistant district attorney for the Allegheny County District Attorney’s Office, where she wrote appellate briefs and argued in the Pennsylvania Superior Court on a wide variety of cases. She previously served as a law clerk to the Honorable Michael T. Clark of the Indiana County Court of Common Pleas.
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Saint Vincent College Law Society, Secretary
Awards and Recognition:
- Armstrong County Bar Association Scholarship, 2015
- Washington and Lee University School of Law, Academic Scholarships
- Saint Vincent College, Academic Scholarships
U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
J.D., Washington & Lee University School of Law, 2017
B.A., cum laude, Saint Vincent College, 2014