Alexandra Rogin is an associate with the Wilmington and Philadelphia offices of the firm. She focuses her practice on litigation, including professional negligence, products liability, class actions, and corporate and commercial matters. Alexandra’s practice includes a particular emphasis on the representation of businesses, health care providers, physicians, and medical innovators in complex legal actions. She is involved in all areas of case management and phases of litigation.
Alexandra has experience in both state and federal courts in Delaware and Pennsylvania, including successfully arguing before the Delaware Supreme Court. Before joining private practice, Alexandra served as a judicial clerk to the Honorable Sherry R. Fallon of the U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware, home to one of the largest patent dockets in the country. As a clerk for the federal court system, Alexandra gained inside experience relevant to businesses and innovators, which she has since been able to transfer into her private practice.
In law school, Alexandra served as the managing editor of the Drexel Law Review.
- Successfully argued before the Delaware Supreme Court on behalf of an international financial institution.
- Counsel for multiple medical providers in professional liability and negligence actions in Pennsylvania and Delaware state courts.
- Counsel for international businesses in earn out litigation in the Delaware Chancery Court.
- Counsel for businesses in indemnification and advancement disputes in the Delaware Chancery Court.
- Counsel for medical innovators in nationwide medical device and pharmaceutical litigation.
- Counsel for businesses in patent litigation in the U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware.
- Counsel for national lending companies with respect to lender liability and bankruptcy litigation.
- Counsel for medical providers in class-action contract actions.
- Counsel for a large national company regarding matters of general liability.
- American Bar Association
- Delaware Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Reads
- Books Through Bars
News and Insights
- “What to Do If You’re Hit With a Scope-Related Lawsuit,” co-authored for Gastroenterology & Endoscopy News, December 2018.
- “Legal Issues for the Gastroenterologist: Part II,” co-author, The New Gastroenterologist, November 2017.
- “Chancery Find Expert Valuations Are Inadmissible as Hearsay Evidence,” Delaware Business Court Insider, October 2017.
- “Legal Issues for the Gastroenterologist: Part 1,” The New Gastroenterologist, August 2017.
- “Removal of Director, Members of Nonstock Corporation Invalid,” co-author, Delaware Business Court Insider, April 2017.
- “Delaware Chancery Court Strikes Down Fee-Shifting Bylaw,” co-author, Delaware Business Court Insider, January 2017.
- Contributing Author to “Director and Officer Indemnification and Advancement Rights,” a book chapter in Recent Developments in Business and Corporate Litigation, American Bar Association, January 2017.
- “The Surprisingly Unknown: A Look Into the Murky Waters of Corporate Officer Liability and the Business Judgment Rule,” co-authored, ABA Director and Officer Liability Committee Newsletter, November 2016.
- Contributing Author to the Delaware Corporate and Commercial Litigation Blog, http://www.delawarelitigation.com/.
- Contributing Editor to Adam Benforado’s book, Unfair: The New Science of Criminal Injustice, June 2015.
- “Dollars for Collars: Civil Asset Forfeiture and the Breakdown of Constitutional Rights,” Drexel Law Review, 2015.
- “Eckert Seamans’ 2019 Professional Liability Update” , July 2019.
- “Eckert Seamans’ 2018 Professional Liability Update” , May 2018.
- “Eckert Seamans’ 2017 Professional Liability Update” , January 2017.
- “Legal Significance of Documentation in the Age of the Audit Trail,” co-presented at the Kennedy Health Inaugural Emergency Department Symposium, May 2019.
- “Legal Significance of Documentation in the Age of the Audit Trail” co-presented at the Kennedy Health 6th Annual Med Surg Tele Symposium, October 3, 2018.
- “Civil Trial: Everything You Need to Know,” co-presenter, National Business Institute (NBI), July 13, 2017.
U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware
U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware
J.D., cum laude, Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law, 2015; Managing Editor, Drexel Law Review
B.A., University of Delaware, 2012
B.S., University of Delaware, 2012