Stuart A. Offner
Stuart Offner counsels owners and tenants in all manner of commercial real estate transactions, including urban office towers, life science properties, suburban offices, multi-family residential properties, retail shopping centers and hotel/resort properties. He advises on acquisitions, sales, construction and permanent loan financing. He is experienced in real estate private equity syndications, lease financing, and lease and loan restructuring. He counsels clients in a variety of specialized areas, including public/private partnership finance and development, public agency finance, and public agency economic development.
- Owner representation in connection with the acquisition, debt and equity financing and sales of dozens of retail shopping centers.
- Represented the purchaser in a Master Ground lease of an entire block of multi-family apartment buildings in Boston.
- Owner representation in connection with the acquisition and financing of a resort and conference center.
- Representation of a New York public authority in connection with the Ground Lease of the Barclays Center/New York Nets Arena.
- Representation of owner in connection with a 200,000 square foot lease to a major financial institution on Broadway in lower Manhattan.
- Representation of the purchaser in connection with the acquisition of a New York bio tech and pharmaceutical manufacturing facility.
- Representation of public pharmaceutical company in connection with a new construction lease of a 200,000 biotech lab and office facility in Cambridge, Massachusetts from a major national REIT.
- Tenant representation of a major international consulting firm for its 210,000 square foot world headquarters in a new construction office tower in Boston.
- Landlord representation in a 1,000,000 square foot lease of a new office tower to a major international financial institution in Boston.
- Representation of a major financial institution in connection lease of mixed use office and retail properties.
- Representation of major national REIT in connection with multiple New York City midtown Manhattan office towers.
- Representation of law firms and office owners in connection with dozens of major law firm offices in Boston and New York.
- Representation of developer in tax-exempt public financing transactions.
- Representation of financial partner in a re-development and major expansion of a prominent Boston luxury hotel.
- Creation of commercial condominiums of major commercial properties in Boston.
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Boston Bar Association
- New York Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association
Awards and Recognition:
- Selected for inclusion in Best Lawyers in America: Real Estate, 2018- 2023
- Attained an AV® Preeminent™ rating from Martindale-Hubbell
News and Insights
- “Transactional Real Estate Law,” panel presenter to graduate students at Boston College Law School, September 2022.