Robert W. Levy
Board of Directors
Rob Levy focuses his practice primarily in the representation of clients in all aspects of real estate, including acquisition, disposition, commercial leasing, construction, financing, workouts, permitting, and development. His clients include developers, landlords, tenants, brokers, purchasers, investors, sellers, and others involved with real estate and business transactions. Rob is also experienced in litigating real estate, permitting, and other land use disputes.
He serves as general outside counsel to a number of business clients, overseeing all aspects of their legal needs, such as corporate and business counseling; employment matters; intellectual property; leasing; and litigation, including post employment restriction litigation.
- Handled a broad range of matters including land assembly, acquisition, land use and permitting, title, sales, leasing, financing, and construction-related matters in his representation of developers.
- Assisted clients in acquisition and financing matters and associated permitting, construction, development, and end sales issues associated with the purchase and development of residential subdivisions, condominiums, and affordable housing projects.
- Identified and resolved complex title matters and is an agent for national title insurance companies.
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Massachusetts Real Estate Bar Association
- New England Land Title Association
- Town of Wellesley Zoning Board of Appeals, Vice-Chair
- Former member of the West Suburban YMCA Board of Directors
Awards and Recognition:
- Selected for inclusion as The Best Lawyers in America 2023 and 2024 for Real Estate Law
- Attained an AV® Preeminent™ rating from Martindale-Hubbell
News and Insights
- “State rejects permit for Natick Paperboard project” MetroWest Daily News, January 22, 2010.