Robert P. Zoller
Board of Directors
Robert Zoller focuses his practice on a broad area of civil litigation and appeals in both state and federal courts. He is a seasoned civil trial attorney with more than 30 years of experience in the areas of business and commercial, construction, equine, insurance, product liability, and negligence and professional liability law. Robert has successfully represented corporations, closely held businesses, and entrepreneurs in both the prosecution and defense of a variety of litigation matters. Robert represented the New Jersey Legislature in its case before the Supreme Court on the constitutionality of the “moment of silence” law.
In his appellate practice, Robert has argued cases before the Supreme Court of New Jersey, Pennsylvania Supreme Court, and Third Circuit Court of Appeals. In addition to his extensive trial experience, he has also represented clients in numerous mediation and arbitration proceedings and has served as a state court mediator and an arbitrator in federal court.
Robert serves on the firm’s Board of Directors.
Prior to entering private practice, Robert served as a judicial clerk to the Honorable Peter Ciolino, of the Superior Court of New Jersey, Law Division, Passaic County, during the 1981-1982 court term.
- Mercer County Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- American Bar Association, Litigation Section
- Prevent Blindness New Jersey
- Bridgewater Little League, Past President
Awards and Recognition:
- Selected for inclusion in New Jersey Super Lawyers
News and Insights
- “A Practitioner’s Guide to Set-Off and Recoupment,” co-authored, New Jersey Lawyer, December 2003.