Nicholas F. Borsuk
Nick Borsuk practices in the area of commercial litigation. He has experience in financial services litigation with a primary concentration in foreclosure actions, as well as matters involving the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, and Fair Debt Collections Practices Act. Nick also focuses his practice in the area of energy law and Marcellus Shale-related litigation matters drafting pleadings, discovery, and briefs while staying abreast of the latest developments in oil and gas law, specifically in regards to litigation involving implied covenants and termination of oil and gas leases.
During his course of legal studies, Nick served as a law clerk for the Honorable Kate Ford Elliot of the Pennsylvania Superior Court, researching and analyzing evidentiary issues such as admissibility of prior crimes and issues raised on appeal concerning criminal procedure and sentencing standards of review. He also has experience in local government matters, most recently as a constituent outreach intern for State Senator Kim Ward of the 39th District of Pennsylvania.
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Penn State Schreyer Honors College Alumni Admissions Interview Program
- Penn State Alumni Association
- Penn State Grassroots Network
- Reading is FUNdamental Pittsburgh, elementary school reading mentor
Awards and Recognition:
- Received a 2021 Best Lawyers: Ones To Watch recognition for Commercial Litigation