Michael A. Posavetz
Michael Posavetz represents corporations and individuals in New York and New Jersey, protecting their rights and interests in various types of litigation in state and federal court. He counsels business entities regarding contract negotiations and disputes, shareholder disputes, employment issues, trademark infringement, and ensures compliance with state and federal regulations. As prior in-house counsel to various organizations, Michael provides operational guidance ensuring efficiencies in a legally compliant manner. Michael serves as local counsel defending national corporate interests in the mass tort context. He further protects his clients personal and business interests in divorce proceedings.
- American Bar Association
- New York Bar Association
- New Jersey Bar Association
- Richmond County Bar Association
- NJ LEEP (Law and Education Empowerment Project), Volunteer
News and Insights
- “Can An Employer Be Held Liable If An Employee Contracts Covid-19 At Work?” Manufacturing Outlook Magazine, May 2021.
- “2 NJ Rulings Expand Manufacturer Liability,” co-author, Law360, October 2020.
- “NJ Ruling Removes Evidence Hurdle For Asbestos Defendants,” Law360, September 2019.
- “Whelan Decision Creates Liability for Manufacturers,” Manufacturing Talk Radio podcast, February 2021.