Eric J. Zagrocki
Eric Zagrocki is experienced in a broad range of real estate and corporate matters. He concentrates his practice in the area of commercial real estate and has represented sellers, purchasers, developers, lenders, landlords, and tenants in a wide variety of matters relating to the purchase, sale, leasing, and finance of commercial real estate. Additionally, Eric has represented both lenders and borrowers in multiple commercial financing matters. He also has extensive experience in the counseling of developers and contractors regarding condominium and homeowner association matters.
- Assisted a regional public transportation company with the expansion of its facilities.
- Responsible for the real estate segment of the liquidation sale of a large regional health system, including the sale of each of its multiple campuses and real estate holdings.
- Counseled multiple hospitality clients with acquisition and administration of hotel portfolios.
- Represented a national retail company with the refinancing and restructuring of its operations in over 40 states.
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Duquesne University School of Law Alumni Association, Board of Governors, Vice President; Former Treasurer
- Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix Association, Operating Committee Member
Awards and Recognition:
- Selected for inclusion as The Best Lawyers in America 2024 for Real Estate Law
News and Insights
- “Long Term Hotel Guests Might Not Be So Easy to Remove,” co-author, Hospitality Lawyer Converge blog, September 2015.
- “10 Hot Topics in Leasing 2017,” co-presenter, Eckert Seamans’ Continuing Legal Education Seminar, August 2017.
- “Legal Update: Mechanics’ Lien Law, Warranty Provisions and Home Improvement Consumer Protection Act,” co-presenter, Builders Association of Metropolitan Pittsburgh’s Professional Education and Building Industry Trade Show, February 2015.
- Duquesne University Term Lecture Series on Civility and Professionalism, coordinator, sponsored by Eckert Seamans.