Erik J. Frick
Erik Frick is a seasoned litigator and trial lawyer who works with companies in regulated industries, such as pharmaceutical, medical device, and manufacturing, among others, to develop and execute strategies to address and exit large-scale, high-profile litigation. He represents clients in complex disputes including those involving product liability, mass torts, business torts and contract disputes, and risk management. He has tried cases in federal and state courts and before arbitration panels.
Erik previously served in associate general counsel, compliance officer, and litigation counsel roles for Biogen, a multinational biotechnology company that specializes in the discovery, development, and delivery of therapies for the treatment of neurological diseases.
- Defends pharmaceutical companies in mass tort litigation;
- Defense liaison counsel for pharmaceutical company in average wholesale price federal litigation in Massachusetts;
- Securing a jury verdict in federal court in Alabama on behalf of a hotel developer in its breach of contract claim against the City of Huntsville;
- Obtaining a multi-million dollar verdict after a two week trial in favor of his client, a New York investment bank, in a shareholder valuation case;
- Counseling clients, including several publicly traded German companies, in various aspects of their business operations, such as employment and general liability issues.