Christopher J. Strom
Chris Strom focuses his practice on financial services, real estate, international data privacy, and corporate and business law. His practice encompasses representing banks in structuring and documenting loan transactions and advising clients with respect to the acquisition, sale and leasing of real estate. He also assists utility companies acquire and distribute water resources in the Marcellus Shale and global companies develop data privacy policies.
- Represents lenders and borrowers in commercial loan transactions including construction loans, revolving lines of credit, tax credit loans, and asset backed loans.
- Represents clients in the acquisition, sale, and leasing of commercial and industrial property.
- Represents clients in the Marcellus Shale in connection with ground leases, water supply and water purchase agreements, and construction and operation of water service lines and filling stations.
- Advises clients on creation and implementation of privacy policies to comply with European Union Data Protection Directive and to qualify for the U.S. Safe Harbor Framework.
- Advises clients in the creation of business entities, corporate reorganizations, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions, and general corporate legal counseling.
- Represent owners and shareholders in preparing partnership agreements, operating agreements, shareholder agreements, and employment contracts.
- Represents real estate developers in the creation of condominiums and planned communities.
- New Jersey Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Young Professionals Network
Awards and Recognition:
- Selected for inclusion as The Best Lawyers in America 2023 for Real Estate Law