C. Peter Carlucci, Jr.
Pete Carlucci concentrates his practice in the area of public finance. He has more than 35 years of experience providing services as bond counsel, underwriter’s counsel, trustee counsel, bank counsel, and borrower’s counsel.
Pete is the former chair of the firm’s Public Finance Group.
- Advises municipal and nonprofit clients on publicly-sold and privately-placed tax-exempt bond issues to finance a wide range of education facilities, utility systems, airport facilities, and long-term and acute health facilities.
- Serves as counsel to companies for tax-exempt and taxable financings of industrial and commercial projects, including tax increment financing and related economic development programs.
- Assists clients with innovative financing structures involving fixed-rate and variable-rate obligations, letters of credit for liquidity and credit enhancement, guarantees and government mortgage insurance, and numerous derivative products.
- Experienced in federal and Pennsylvania financing and funding programs.
- Pennsylvania Association of Bond Lawyers, Member and First-Treasurer
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- ABA Committee on Tax-Exempt Finance
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
- American College of Bond Counsel, Fellow
- Dauphin County Industrial Development Authority and Dauphin County Economic Development Corporation, Former Solicitor (1985 to 2012)
- Snyder’s – Lance, Inc., Board of Directors
- The Episcopal Home, Board of Trustees
- Sadler Health Center Corporation, Audit Committee
Awards and Recognition:
- Attained an AV® Preeminent™ rating from Martindale-Hubbell
News and Insights
- Speaks on tax-related public finance topics at workshops sponsored by various Pennsylvania municipal and economic development associations.