Mark Levy to present at FDAnews Webinar – Corporate Compliance & Liability: What Medical Product Professionals Need to Know
TIME: 1:30 p.m - 3:00 p.m.
LOCATION: Online webinar
Corporate Compliance & Liability: What Medical Product Professionals Need to Know.
It’s easy to lose sight of the big picture. But you do so at your peril.
Take violations. You probably worry about warning letters and Forms 483, never giving a thought to criminal charges. But they happen too, more often than you think.
FDAnews has called on a top litigator with extensive criminal-law expertise, and a prosecutor too, for a rare learning session that steps back to focus on the big picture … then zooms in on details that can keep you out of trouble.
Your presenters are Mark C. Levy Esq., and Asst. U.S. Atty. Elizabeth Abrams Esq. They’ll show you both sides of the law — defense and prosecution — in a must-attend webinar that could pay off for many many years. Among things you’ll discover:
The Big Picture:
- Justice Dept. policy on compliance programs, a process that has direct impact on regulatory and quality professionals
- The FDCA and the False Claims Act: Enforcement and the impact of whistleblowers
Criminal and civil liability: Strategies to avoid both
The Fine Points:
- Process validation [21 CFR 820.75(a)]: Building a system that works
- Purchasing controls [21 CFR 820.50]: Keeping your supply chain clean
- Conforming products [21 CFR 820.90(a): Conforming to specified requirements
We all get stuck in a hole sometimes. In the day-to-day focus on the FDA, it’s easy to lose sight of how other agencies may be helping — or hurting — you. Are you aware of the latest Justice Dept. guidance on what makes an effective compliance program? This is a rare opportunity to discover … to climb out of that hole for a look around.
To register click on the link below: