Warren L. Soffian
Warren Soffian has practiced law for more than 40 years. He focuses his practice on corporate and business planning, estate planning and administration, real estate transactions, and complex civil litigation. Throughout his career, he has served as outside general counsel to regional and national businesses as well as individual officers. He advises such clients on corporate, commercial, and real estate matters and general business planning.
- Represented individuals and entities in the purchase and sale of commercial and residential properties.
- Represented health care professionals in the formation and termination of professional practices.
- Represented Fiduciaries in administering and resolving estate matters.
- Represented commercial real estate entities in preparing agreements, leases, and related litigation.
- Established business entities.
- Camden County Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association
- New Jersey Bar Association
Awards and Recognition:
- Attained an AV® Preeminent™ rating from Martindale-Hubbell