Shari Parker focuses her practice on complex commercial litigation. Shari is experienced in all facets of litigation from inception to settlement and appeals. She has represented commercial entities and sophisticated individuals in suits involving breaches of contract, shareholder oppression, unfair competition and trade secret theft. She has also defended multinational corporations in product liability matters. She has extensive experience in managing the discovery phase of litigation, including conducting and defending depositions. Shari also has a proven track record of success in obtaining resolution of matters at the summary judgment and motion to dismiss phase, as well as arguing appellate matters. Clients rely on her for her sound professional judgment and ability to offer measured, solutions-based responses to issues.
- Represented shareholder in a minority shareholder oppression action that resulted in a favorable $6 million dollar judgment.
- Represented advertising agency in a trade secret theft and unfair competition action.
- Represented a commercial property owner in a breach of guaranty action.
- Successfully obtained summary judgment in favor of an entity on the basis of an exculpatory waiver.
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Barristers’ Association of Philadelphia
News and Insights
- “Drafting Lessons from the Recent Past: Avoiding the Pitfalls of Recent Litigants When Drafting Arbitration Agreements,” 8 Y.B. On Arb. & Mediation 186 (2016).
- “The Current State of Arbitrator Ethics and Party Recourse Against Grievances,” 8 Y.B. On Arb. & Mediation 204 (2016).