Shannon A. Kapadia
Shannon Kapadia concentrates her practice on complex commercial litigation, including labor and employment and insurance coverage matters. Prior to joining Eckert Seamans, Shannon was a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Judges of Henrico County Circuit Court in the 14th Judicial Circuit of Virginia.
In law school, Shannon served an articles and comments editor of the University of Richmond Law Review and was a member of the Trial Advocacy Board. Additionally, served as a student attorney in the Intellectual Property Clinic, where she assisted small-businesses and start-ups in their trademark and copyright registrations.
- Metro Richmond Women’s Bar Association; Awards Committee
- Richmond Bar Association
Awards and Recognition:
- Intellectual Property Law Concentration with Distinction, 2018
- ABA-BNA Award for Excellence in the Study of Intellectual Property Law, 2018
- Harry L. Carrico Center Pro Bono Certificate, University of Richmond School of Law, 2018
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards in Trademark & Unfair Competition Law, Legislation & Regulation, and Agency & Partnership
J.D., magna cum laude, University of Richmond School of Law, 2018
B.S., University of Richmond, 2014