Sean Donoghue focuses his practice on construction and commercial litigation. He has practiced before federal and state courts as well as arbitration tribunals.
- Emmaus Community of Pittsburgh
- Board of Directors, Member
- Annual Golf Outing, Chair
- Young Professional Advisory Board, Member
Awards and Recognition:
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards in Contracts, Constitutional Law II, Civil Procedure, and Adjudication: the Judicial Process
News and Insights
- “Proof and calculation of damages: Jury verdict method still viable where damages documentation is lacking, but should be a last resort,” Eckert Seamans’ Construction Law Update, Winter 2019.
U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
J.D., summa cum laude, Duquesne University School of Law, 2015
B.A., summa cum laude, Duquesne University, 2011