Sean Donoghue focuses his practice on construction and commercial litigation. He has practiced before federal and state courts as well as arbitration tribunals.
- Emmaus Community of Pittsburgh
- Board of Directors, Member
- Annual Golf Outing, Chair
- Young Professional Advisory Board, Member
Awards and Recognition:
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards in Contracts, Constitutional Law II, Civil Procedure, and Adjudication: the Judicial Process
News and Insights
- “Proof and calculation of damages: Jury verdict method still viable where damages documentation is lacking, but should be a last resort,” Eckert Seamans’ Construction Law Update, Winter 2019.
- “Employment Law Updates for Builders,” co-presented for the Builders Association of Metropolitan Pittsburgh, March 2020.