Sarabeth Gaver represents financial institutions in connection with commercial mortgage-backed securities (CMBS) loans and in closing commercial permanent, interim, bridge, and mezzanine loans. She takes pride in finding business-friendly solutions to legal issues and addressing the concerns of her clients from origination through credit and closing.
Previously, Sarabeth assisted in the underwriting of multi-family loans and was responsible for a large portfolio of loans as a closing officer. Her prior experience lends a robust business perspective to her legal guidance and is particularly useful for helping clients set reasonable goals and closing expectations. She places great value on timely communication with her clients and notifying them of foreseeable delays as they arise.
- In 2014, successfully handled 32 commercial loans, of which 28 loans closed.
- In 2013, handled 34 commercial loans, of which 29 loans closed.
- Managed a portfolio with more than 30 separate loans totaling over $113 million for closing.
- Assisted in underwriting over $134 million of multi-family loans during a five month period.
- Mortgage Bankers Associates of New York
- The Pingry Alumni Association
- Somerset Area Regional Animal Shelter, Volunteer
- Polar Bear Plunges for Special Olympics New Jersey, Participant
Sarabeth’s favorite winter spots include Jay Peak and Mt. Snow, Vermont, for skiing, snowmobiling, and local breweries. She also enjoys attending wine tastings as fundraisers for local charities or as part of a long weekend getaway, a favorite being the Alexander Valley.
White Plains, New York
U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
J.D., New York Law School, 2005
M.S., New York University, Schack Institute of Real Estate, 2010
A.B., Franklin & Marshall College, 2000