Robert F. Martin
Bob Martin concentrates his practice on the defense of complex asbestos, mass tort, and product liability cases. In the past, he served as local and regional coordinating counsel in asbestos matters, working closely with expert witnesses to prepare cohesive litigation strategies. Bob’s past litigation experience also includes matters in the maritime and aviation practice areas.
Prior to attending law school, Bob served in the U.S. Navy with several deployments overseas including the Middle East.
- Defends cases involving exposure to asbestos in the commercial, industrial, and maritime environments.
- Defends manufacturers of industrial equipment in personal injury matters.
- Defends manufacturers of aviation parts in personal injury matters.
- Defends vessel owners in Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act (LHWCA) and Jones Act cases.
- International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP)
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York, Committee on State Courts of Superior Jurisdiction
- Defense Research Institute, Committee on Ethics and Professionalism
- National Eagle Scout Association
- Connecticut Maritime Association (Retired)