Rachel E. King
Rachel King focuses her practice in labor and employment law. Rachel represents both public and private sector employers in labor and employment issues including hiring, termination, employee discipline, interest and grievance arbitrations, and employment-related litigation. In addition to litigation, Rachel counsels employers to ensure their compliance with federal, state, and local laws.
Prior to joining private practice, Rachel served as a law clerk for the Honorable P. Kevin Brobson in the Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania. She also served as a judicial fellow for the Honorable Anne E. Lazarus in the Superior Court of Pennsylvania and as a judicial intern for the Honorable Dolores K. Sloviter in the U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit.
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association Commission on Women in the Profession, Member of Executive Council
- Pennsylvania Bar Association Commission on Women in the Profession, Co-Chair of the Promotion of Women Subcommittee
- Pennsylvania Bar Association Young Lawyer’s Division, Liaison to the Commission on Women in the Profession
- Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law American Inn of Court, Member
- James S. Bowman American Inn of Court, Alumnus
- Philadelphia Reads
- Drexel Law School Alumni Council, Class of 2013 Representative
News and Insights
- “Supreme Court Doubles Down on Employment Arbitration” , Eckert Seamans' Labor and Employment Alert, May 2018.
U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
Supreme Court of the United States
J.D., magna cum laude, Drexel University Kline School of Law, 2013; Staff Editor, Drexel Law Review
B.A., summa cum laude, Taylor University, 2008