Monakee D. Marseille
Monakee Marseille is a member of the Mass Tort practice group, which includes the defense of toxic tort, product liability, and personal injury matters. She currently serves as national coordinating counsel of an international manufacturer of naval and commercial equipment. In this role, Monakee oversees the discovery across the U.S., while ensuring consistency and accuracy. She also prides herself in not only defending the interests of clients, but building long term relationships with the client and their local counsel.
Prior to joining Eckert Seamans, Monakee defended mass tort claims for a high-profile manufacturer of aircrafts within the aviation litigation practice group of a global law firm.
- Barristers’ Association of Philadelphia, Member
- Founding member of Women in Community, an organization which promotes diversity and unity.
- Board member of Fam, Com, Inc. a community based non-profit organization.
News and Insights
- Autonomous Vehicle Legislative Survey, compiled by Brian S. Haney, Jodi Dyan Oley, Karen O. Moury, and Monakee D. Marseille, October 2018.
- “An Update to the Autonomous Vehicle Legislative Survey,” panelist at the Product Liability Advisory Council webinar, March 15, 2019.
In addition to spending quality time with her beautiful family, Monakee co-hosts a weekly radio show called “Mom Talk”.
U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
J.D., Seton Hall University School of Law, 2001
B.S. in Economics, Pepperdine University, 1998