Megan McClement focuses her practice on a broad range of hospitality and business counseling matters. She works with hotel management companies and real estate investment companies in the negotiation and drafting of agreements related to the management, financing, and purchasing of hotels.
While in law school, Megan was a member of the Penn State Law Moot Court Board and the Penn State Journal of Law and International Affairs. She also served as a research assistant for Professor Marie Reilly and worked at the Entrepreneur Assistance Clinic, where she helped businesses who were confronted with a wide variety of legal issues.
- Representation of one of the largest global hospitality companies in negotiating and drafting hotel management agreements, lender documents, and other operational agreements.
- Advising hotel managers in the negotiation and drafting of a wide range of hotel-related documents on a domestic and international basis, including hotel management agreements, food and beverage agreements, subordination agreements, technical services agreements, and consulting agreements.
- Representation of hotel investment companies in the acquisition and financing of full and select service hotels.
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- LGBTQ+ Bar Association
Awards and Recognition:
- Penn State Law, Academic Scholarship
- Professor Louis Del Duca Memorial Award in Business Law, Pennsylvania Bar Association
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards for the Highest Grade in: Article 2 Sales, Bankruptcy, and Professional Responsibility
Megan enjoys spending time with her dog and traveling all around the east coast. As an alumna of the University of Wisconsin – Madison and Penn State Law, she loves attending college football and hockey games and cheering for the Badgers and Nittany Lions. Megan enjoys doing puzzles, reading, running, swimming, and scuba diving.