Kristine E. Marsilio
Kristine Marsilio focuses her practice in the areas of gaming and utilities law. Kristine has extensive experience with administrative law matters. She has provided regulatory guidance to various gaming industry entities and has assisted clients in getting qualified and licensed with the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board. She has experience practicing before the Gaming Control Board and the State Horse Racing Commission.
Within the Utilities Group, Kristine has represented municipal utilities, electric generation suppliers and natural gas suppliers before various state utility commissions. Kristine has assisted these clients in administrative proceedings, provided regulatory guidance, and advanced policy positions.
Prior to joining Eckert Seamans, Kristine served as an assistant consumer advocate in the Pennsylvania Office of Consumer Advocate, representing the interests of utility consumers before the Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission, the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, and Commonwealth Court. She also served as a judicial clerk for the Honorable P. Kevin Brobson of the Commonwealth Court.
- Pennsylvania Office of Consumer Advocate, Former Assistant Consumer Advocate (2013 – 2018)
- Commonwealth Court, Former Law Clerk for the Honorable P. Kevin Brobson
Awards and Recognition:
- Received a 2021 Best Lawyers: Ones To Watch recognition for Administrative / Regulatory Law
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award for excellent achievement in the study of Health Care Organization and Finance, 2012
- Justice Louis L. Manderino Honor Society for excellence in trial advocacy