Jessica Arena focuses her practice in the area of commercial litigation.
Prior to joining Eckert Seamans, Jessica served two years as a staff attorney with the Loudoun County Circuit Court, where she assisted the court in preparing for pretrial hearings and drafted letter opinions for cases the court took under advisement.
- Defends insurance companies in coverage disputes, bankruptcy, and direct action suits in state and federal jurisdictions.
- Defends utility companies in TCPA class actions.
- Assists in a variety of commercial disputes such as breach of contract, personal injury, tortious interference, and bad faith.
- Advises and represents clients through all stages of litigation, including pre-suit evaluation, contested discovery disputes, dispositive motions, and trial.
- Drafts memorandum regarding regulatory changes in aviation.
Volunteer at Homeward Trails Animal Rescue
News and Insights
- “The End of Frye-Reed and Maryland’s Formal Adoption of the Daubert Standard,” September 16, 2020.
- “COVID-19 Legal Update: Maryland Executive Order No. 20-03-23-01,” March 25, 2020.
- “COVID-19 Legal Updates: Washington, D.C. Mayor Order No. 2020-053,” March 25, 2020.