Jessica A. Glajch
Jessica Glajch focuses her practice on complex commercial litigation, including financial services, product liability, aviation, employment, insurance coverage, and commercial landlord-tenant disputes. She has extensive experience handling matters in numerous state and federal courts. She has advised and represented clients through all stages of litigation, including pre-suit evaluation, discovery disputes, dispositive motions, and trial. She has also advised clients on regulatory and corporate compliance matters.
Prior to joining Eckert Seamans, Jessica represented health care clients in litigation and regulatory matters. She also served two years as an out-of-chambers clerk with the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals, where she assisted the Court in resolving civil and criminal cases.
- Defends nationwide financial institutions in lender liability and bankruptcy litigation.
- Defends elevator company in product liability matters.
- Represents building owners in commercial landlord tenant disputes.
- Defended pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers in product liability litigation.
- Successfully defended assistant property manager at trial in a case involving claims of illegal towing of a vehicle.
- Advised start-up company regarding compliance with FDA regulations.
- Advised multi-national retailer on licensing and compliance matters related to business and alcohol regulations.
- George Mason University America Inn of Court
- Giles S. Rich American Inn of Court
- Virginia Association of Defense Attorneys
- Health Law Forum Co-Chair, Women’s Bar Association of the District of Columbia (2014-2018)
Awards and Recognition:
- Received a 2021 Best Lawyers: Ones To Watch recognition for Commercial Litigation
News and Insights
- “An Eckert Seamans Tribute to Ruth Bader Ginsburg,” panelist, October 20, 2020.