Jessica A. Glajch
Jessica Glajch focuses her practice on complex commercial litigation, including products liability, aviation, employment, environmental, and insurance coverage. She also handles corporate transactions within the hospitality industry.
Prior to joining Eckert Seamans, Jessica represented health care clients in litigation and regulatory matters. She also served two years as an out-of-chambers clerk with the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals, where she assisted the Court in resolving civil and criminal cases.
- George Mason University America Inn of Court
- Giles S. Rich American Inn of Court
- Virginia Association of Defense Attorneys
- Health Law Forum Co-Chair, Women’s Bar Association of the District of Columbia (2014-2018)
Awards and Recognition:
- Received a 2021 Best Lawyers: Ones To Watch recognition for Commercial Litigation