Jamie L. Inferrera
Jamie Inferrera focuses her practice in the area of public and municipal finance. She assists municipal authorities in issuing tax-exempt bonds and notes to finance new projects and to refinance outstanding debt. Jamie also assists other beneficiaries of tax-exempt financing, including hospitals. Jamie has experience assisting in the representation of issuers, borrowers, underwriters, and financial institutions in various public and private financings.
Jamie also assists in the review and drafting of official rules for sweepstakes and contests, which includes the review of such promotions for compliance with Federal Trade Commission and state-level regulations. In addition, she assists clients in all aspects of acquisition, disposition, development, management, licensing, and financing of real estate and hotel assets across the United States.
Across her practice, Jamie strives to maintain timely contact with each client she works with to ensure the highest level of representation.
Before joining Eckert Seamans, Jamie was a minute clerk for the Honorable Donna Jo McDaniel in the Allegheny County Court of Common Pleas, Criminal Division. She also worked as the director of communications and district office manager for the Pennsylvania House of Representatives.
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Duquesne Law Alumni Association
- Jamie currently serves as the president of the Point Park University Alumni Association Board of Directors.
Awards and Recognition:
- Awarded the John J. Sciullo Peer Excellency Award and the Duquesne Law Alumni Excellence in Writing Award
- Recipient of the Honorable Carol Los Mansmann Memorial Scholarship from the Allegheny County Bar Foundation
- Recipient of the James W. Stoudt Memorial Scholarship from the Pennsylvania Bar Foundation.
- Received the CALI Excellence for the Future Awards for the highest grade in Constitutional Law II, Election Law, Immigration Law, Legal Research & Writing II, and PA Legislative Process & Drafting.
News and Insights
- “Are You Ready to Join A Corporate Board?” City National Bank Insights, September 2020.
- “Recent Delaware Decisions on the Right to Bear Arms,” co-presenter, Sixth Annual Delaware Firearms Law Seminar, October 2019.
- “Lifting Women in Advancement HIGHER,” panelist, Independent College Advancement Associates 2019 Summer Conference, August 2019.