F. Joseph Nealon
Joe Nealon, who has more than 35 years of legal experience, focuses his practice on insurance, commercial, and labor and employment issues. His trial and appellate work are extensive, and his practice includes insurance defense, complex commercial issues, fidelity and surety, large property claims, and labor and employment. His clientele includes insurance companies, financial institutions, and charitable organizations.
- Obtained summary judgment in a $22.5 million suit brought by the FDIC as receiver of a failed bank based upon misrepresentations in the insurance application, judgment was affirmed on appeal.
- Obtained summary judgment against a financial institution in a multimillion-dollar lawsuit based on a breach of the contractual period of limitations.
- Obtained defense verdicts in jury trials in numerous discrimination suits in federal and state courts.
- American Bar Association
- ABA Labor and Employment Section
- ABA Litigation Section
- ABA Fidelity and Surety Section
- Metropolitan Area Credit Union Management Association (MACUMA)
Awards and Recognition:
- Attained an AV® Preeminent™ rating from Martindale-Hubbell