Ezra H. Alter
Ezra Alter focuses his practice in the area of mass tort litigation where he represents corporate defendants in New York and New Jersey. Ezra also has experience litigating employment cases in state and federal court, and before administrative agencies, and counseling employers on compliance with wage and hour, discrimination, restrictive covenant, trade secret, workplace defamation, and other federal, state, and local employment laws.
- New York City Bar Association
Awards and Recognition:
- Received a 2022 Best Lawyers: Ones To Watch recognition for Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions – Defendants
- ABA-BNA award for Excellence in the Study of Labor & Employment Law
- Jackson Lewis Employment Law Scholarship
- Best Oralist, Appellate Advocacy
- Chancellor Scholarship
News and Insights
- “New Jersey Recent Court Rulings Affecting the Asbestos Litigation: Proving Cross-Claims, Forum Non Conveniens, Bankruptcy Trusts, Bare Metal, etc” panel presentation for the HarrisMartin New Jersey Asbestos Litigation Conference, February 2019.