Eileen C. Iorio
Eileen Iorio concentrates her practice in real estate, business law, and estates and trusts matters. Her real estate practice includes all aspects of commercial real estate for sellers, buyers, and lenders, including acquisitions and transfers, development, leasing, financing, eminent domain, easements, licenses, oil and gas rights, title issues, and providing local counsel opinions in multi-state transactions. She also handles the acquisition of billboard leases, industrial and office leasing, construction lending, and the development of multi-family affordable housing. In her business law practice, Eileen counsels closely held corporations in general corporate issues and provides estate and business succession planning for individuals and business owners. In addition, since 1985, she has assisted individuals in their estate and trust planning and assisted their fiduciaries in estate and trust administration.
- Represented developer in the lease, sublease, and construction of an upscale downtown market and winery.
- Represented developer in the acquisition, financing, and construction of a 56 modular unit apartment complex.
- Representing various sellers in sale of industrial real estate and farmland for residential use and buyers in purchase/construction of manufacturing plant.
- Representing various clients since 2008 in oil and gas matters and in excepting and reserving of oil and gas rights.
- Represented a public transportation company in acquiring and documenting construction and surface and subsurface easements for its subway expansion project and amending as-built easements.
- Represented technical school in the acquisition of land, development of its campus and dormitories, financing the construction of a new energy center and culinary center, and reorganization alternatives.
- Represented developer in refurbishment of multi-family affordable housing complex in North Versailles.
- Represented two concrete companies, several dental practices, a construction company, lumber company, a commercial video company, and a medical record keeping company in the sale of their business assets.
- Represented developer in the acquisition and refurbishing of multi-family affordable housing projects.
- Allegheny County Bar Association Real Estate and Probate Division
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) Pittsburgh, Director of Community Action Committee
- Pro bono representation of Neighborhood Legal Services in its real estate matters
- Satchels of Caring Foundation, County Outreach Director
Awards and Recognition:
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) Pittsburgh Member of Year – 2005
Eileen is very active as community action director of Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW Pittsburgh), working with local colleges and Dress for Success to present panels on career opportunities in commercial real estate to college students and women re-entering the work force. She also serves as the director of community outreach of Satchels of Caring Foundation, which supports cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy treatment.
U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
J.D., Duquesne University School of Law, 1985
B.A., Edinboro State University