Dina Gayanova focuses her practice on global and domestic cybersecurity & data privacy matters, advising clients on their legal obligations – both proactive and reactive – in the evolving compliance landscape. She also assists clients in a broad range of corporate matters, including mergers and acquisitions, corporate compliance, entity formation, commercial contracts, and general business counseling. Dina also has in-depth experience providing counsel on transactional, regulatory, and compliance matters in the healthcare industry.
Prior to joining the firm, Dina served as a law clerk for both the University of Pennsylvania, Office of General Counsel and the City of Philadelphia’s Privacy Department.
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Food and Drug Law Institute
Awards and Recognition:
- Recipient of the Jack Golden and Frieda Golden Prize for outstanding legal scholarship in the field of healthcare.
- Teaching Assistant for Legal Research and Writing
News and Insights
- “Eckert Seamans Adds Data Privacy Atty To Philadelphia Office,” Law360, May 2021.