Chauna A. Abner
Chauna Abner focuses her practice in the area of commercial litigation. She has zealously and diligently defended her clients in all aspects of litigation.
Prior to joining the firm, Chauna served as an assistant city solicitor to the City of Wilmington. Previously, she was an associate at a law firm where she represented both employers and private and government employees.
In law school, Chauna served as an articles editor of the American University Business Law Review.
- American Bar Association
- Maryland State Bar Association
News and Insights
- “15th Annual Review of Key Delaware Corporate and Commercial Decisions,” co-authored, Delaware Business Court Insider, January 2020.
- “Why Signature Alone Is Not Always Sufficient Evidence of Assent for Binding Contract,” co-authored, Delaware Business Court Insider, January 2020.
- “Chancery Affirms Advancement Principles,” co-authored, Delaware Business Court Insider, October 2019.
- “Chancery Decision Recites Basic Advancement Rules,” co-authored, Delaware Business Court Insider, July 2019.
- “Recent Decision Clarifies Safe Harbors in DGCL Section 144 for Board Action,” co-author, Delaware Business Court Insider, March 2019.
- “Highlights of Key Decisions From Delaware’s Supreme Court and Court of Chancery,” Delaware Business Court Insider, January 2019.
J.D., American University Washington College of Law, 2017
A.B., with honors, Dartmouth College, 2014