Benjamin J. Dauber
Benjamin J. Dauber concentrates his practice in the firm’s business counseling, financial transactions, hospitality, and mergers and acquisitions practice groups.
As a law student, Benjamin served as the articles editor of the Pittsburgh Tax Review. Prior to joining Eckert Seamans, he served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Lisa Pupo Lenihan of the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania and worked as a summer associate and legal clerk for several private law firms in the Pittsburgh region.
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Phi Alpha Delta, National Legal Fraternity
- Member, Butler Country Club
Awards and Recognition:
- Order of the Coif
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award for Criminal Law
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award for Pennsylvania Practice
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award for Lawyering: A History
- Teacher’s Assistant for Federal Rules of Civil Procedure