Ashley A. Davoli
Ashley Davoli focuses her practice on commercial and business litigation matters. She represents clients in both state and federal courts on a variety of issues, including products liability, transportation, breach of contract, business torts, premises liability, commercial landlord-tenant disputes, and complex, multi-party litigation. Ashley advises clients throughout all stages of litigation, from the initial pleadings through resolution, and has extensive experience managing discovery and expert witnesses.
Prior to joining Eckert Seamans, Ashley represented national product manufacturers and suppliers in complex asbestos litigation throughout the country, involving cosmetic talc, friction products, joint compound, pumps, valves, and vessel owners.
After law school, Ashley served as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Paul R. Wallace of the Superior Court of Delaware, where she focused on the Complex Commercial Litigation Docket.
While in law school, Ashley was the Executive Editor of the Richmond Journal of Law and Technology and was a member of the Moot Court Executive Board. During her third year of law school, she was a judicial extern for the Honorable Roderick C. Young of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia.
- Virginia Bar Association
- Metro Richmond Women’s Bar Association
- Richmond Bar Association
- Delaware State Bar Association
- Junior League of Richmond – Done in a Day Committee
- Girls on the Run Greater Richmond – Coach
Awards and Recognition:
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award: Financial Institutions Law
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award: Regulating Reproduction – Women’s Health Law Seminar
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Society