Ashley A. Davoli
Ashley Davoli focuses her practice on a wide variety of commercial and business litigation matters.
Prior to joining private practice, Ashley served as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Paul R. Wallace of the Superior Court of Delaware, where she focused on the Complex Commercial Litigation Docket.
While in law school, Ashley was the Executive Editor of the Richmond Journal of Law and Technology and was a member of the Moot Court Executive Board. During her third year of law school, she was a judicial extern for the Honorable Roderick C. Young of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia.
- Virginia Bar Association
- Virginia State Bar Young Lawyer’s Division, Co-Chair of the Women and Minorities in the Profession Committee
- Metro Richmond Women’s Bar Association
- Delaware State Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Phi Delta Phi
- Junior League of Richmond
Eckert Seamans Welcomes Ashley Davoli
Awards and Recognition:
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award: Financial Institutions Law
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award: Regulating Reproduction – Women’s Health Law Seminar