Member-in-Charge – Wilmington Office, Member of the Executive Committee, Co-Chair, Philadelphia - Delaware Commercial Litigation Group
|222 Delaware Avenue|
Wilmington, DE 19801
|Two Liberty Place|
50 South 16th Street, 22nd Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19102
Francis Pileggi practices primarily in the areas of corporate and commercial litigation. His litigation practice emphasizes representation in high-stakes disputes of corporations, stockholders, members of boards of directors, members and managers of LLCs, and those with managerial or ownership interests in other forms of entities. He has extensive experience in matters involving fiduciary duties and corporate governance as well as summary proceedings under the Delaware General Corporation Law. Francis is also a certified mediator for the Delaware Court of Chancery and the Delaware Superior Court as well as the Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware. Francis created and maintains the Delaware Corporate and Commercial Litigation Blog at www.delawarelitigation.com, which was named one of LexisNexis' Top 25 Business Law Blogs and was selected for inclusion in the ABA Journal's Blawg 100 in 2011 and 2012 . In turn, he has been described as "a brand name in Delaware corporate litigation," and referred to as the "dean of Delaware law bloggers."
Francis represents several townships in Delaware County and Chester County, Pennsylvania, as special counsel on litigation matters. He also serves as a solicitor for a school district in Delaware County, and he represents educational and non-profit institutions in Pennsylvania and elsewhere on corporate governance, litigation and related issues.
- Successfully litigate high-stakes business disputes;
- Successfully represent Board of Directors in suit by former director;
- Successfully sued to resolve control contest based on disputed validity of election of Board of Directors;
- Successfully sued to resolve control contest among members of LLC;
- Successfully obtained judicial relief for minority shareholders to enforce fiduciary duties owed by Board of Directors;
- Successfully sued to obtain expedited injunctive relief to enforce restrictive covenant for wealth management company whose employee attempted to leave with customer lists and data;
- Successfully sued to obtain books and records for shareholders seeking valuation and other purposes;
- Successfully sued to effect dissolution of LLC based on statute designed to address deadlock of business due to even ownership between two 50/50 members;
- Successfully represented hedge fund in court to enforce terms of agreement with departing partner;
- Successfully represented majority shareholder and members of the board in court to defend fiduciary duty claims;
- Successfully represented accountant in dissolution of accounting firm;
- Successfully represent water utility in court in dispute over contract provisions regarding rate charged to other utilities;
- Successfully represent minority residents of housing authority in court to enforce their Second Amendment rights;
- Successfully represent township in court in dispute with adjoining international airport;
- General representation of School District Board of Directors.
E-Discovery and Information Management
J.D., Widener University School of Law, 1986
B.A., St. Joseph’s University, 1982
Delaware State Bar Association, Member of the Professional Ethics Committee, former executive committee member
American Bar Association, current member and former newsletter editor of the Business and Corporate Litigation Committee of the Business Law Section, and former co-chair of the Ethics Subcommittee Delaware Contractors Association
Delaware Trial Lawyers Association, former Board Member
Knights of Malta
National Italian-American Foundation
Herrmann Technology Inn of Court
Board of Directors; Neumann University
St. Thomas More Society; former President
Wilmington News Journal; former member of the Community Advisory Board
St. Edmond’s Academy; former Board Member
Glen Mills School; former Board Member
Selected for inclusion in the “2010 People to Watch” Directorship 100 list by Directorship magazine as an influential individual in corporate governance
Selected for inclusion among the “Top Lawyers in Delaware” in Delaware Today magazine
Bestowed the title of "Cavaliere" (Italian for "Knight") by the President and Prime Minister of Italy, signifying membership in the Italian Order of Merit for distinction in the arts, science, the law and/or public service
Bestowed the title of "Kentucky Colonel" by the Governor of Kentucky in recognition of public service
Selected for inclusion in the SmartCEO 2010 Legal Elite list
Honored with the Distinguished Service Award, Delaware State Bar Association, New Lawyers Section
- “Top 5 Corporate and Commercial Decisions from Delaware in 2012, and Proposed Corporate Statute Amendments for 2013,” Eckert Seamans’ Legal Update, Spring 2013.
- “Delaware Supreme Court Clarifies Standards for Enforcement of Legal Ethics and Attorney Conduct,” The Bencher, March/April 2013.
- “Delaware Insider: Top Five Delaware Corporate and Commercial Decisions of 2012,” co-author, Business Law Today, February 2013.
- “Resources for Legal Ethics Research and Analysis,” The Bencher, July/August 2012.
- “Inspecting Corporate ‘Books and Records’ in a Digital World: The Role of Electronically Stored Information,” co-authored with Kevin F. Brady and Jill Agro, The Delaware Journal of Corporate Law, Issue 37-1, June 2012.
- "Chancery Court Addresses Issue of First Impression with an LLC Dissolution,” co-authored with Kevin F. Brady, Delaware Business Court Insider, March 14, 2012.
- “Court of Chancery Issues Practice Guidelines; District of Delaware Issues Updated Electronic Discovery Standards,” co-authored with Kevin F. Brady, Business Law Today, February 2012.
- “Noteworthy 2011 Delaware Court Decisions,” The Harvard Law School Corporate Governance Blog, January 28, 2012.
- "Notable 2011 Corporate and Commercial Decisions from Delaware's Supreme and Chancery Courts," Delaware Business Court Insider, January 4, 2012.
- “Chancery Addresses Disclosure Duties to Minority When Majority Acts by Written Consent,” co-authored with Jill Agro for the Delaware Business Court Insider, December 21, 2011.
- “Delaware Judge Grants Recusal Motion on Eve of Trial,” co-authored with Jill Agro for The Bencher, November/December 2011.
- “Chancery Applies Preliminary Injunction Standard to a Motion for a TRO,” co-authored with Jill Agro for the Delaware Business Court Insider, August 24, 2011.
- “Chancery Finds Lack of Personal Jurisdiction, Failure to Demonstrate Demand Futility in Suit Over Investment in Online Gambling,” Delaware Business Court Insider, June 29, 2011.
- “Courts Clarifying Shareholders' Rights to Information,” Delaware Business Court Insider, April 13, 2011.
- “R.I. Supreme Court Rules That a Law Firm Must Be Allowed to Withdraw From Representing Client With Unpaid Legal Bills Despite Looming Trial Date,” The Bencher, March/April 2011.
- “Opinion: Questions Directors Should Be Asking About Delaware Law Trends,” Agenda of The Financial Times, January 18, 2011.
- “Second Circuit Disqualifies Law Firm for Representation Adverse to Client’s Subsidiary,” The Bencher, November/December 2010.
- “Electronic Discovery and Social Networking Sites,” The Bencher, November/December 2010.
- “Proxy Solicitation and Contested Director Elections,” co-author, Business Law Today, September 24, 2010.
- “Guest Contributors: Who is Mining the Store? Corporate Governance and Data Privacy/Security Issues,” coauthor, The Conference Board: Governance Center Blog, September 2010.
- “Duties of Directors and Managers of Distressed Companies,” co-author, Delaware Lawyer Magazine, Fall 2010.
- “Recent Key Delaware Corporate and Commercial Decisions,” co-author, NYU Journal of Law & Business, Spring 2010.
- “Attorney/Client Privilege Honored Despite E-mail Communication Sent from Employer’s Account,” The Bencher, March/April 2010.
- “Top 5 Delaware Corporate Law Decisions from 2009,” Directorship, January 5, 2010.
- “In 2009, Chancery Court Tackled Directors’ Liability, Payment of Legal Bills,” co-author, Delaware Law Weekly, December 30, 2009.
- “Chancery Court Discusses Fiduciary Duty of Director To Disclose Information While Negotiating Release With Corporation and Whether Lack of Disclosure Could Invalidate the Release,” Lexis Nexis Corporate and Securities Law Center, November 10, 2009.
- “Delaware Court Ruling Offers Guidance on Disclosure Obligations,” Legal Opinion Letter, Vol. 18, No. 23 - Washington Legal Foundation, September 25, 2009.
- “Ninth Circuit Finds Conflict of Interest in Incentive Provisions in Fee Agreements of Class Action Counsel,” The Bencher, July/August 2009.
- “Top 5 Delaware Cases from 2008 – Rebuttal to Professor Brown,” The Harvard Law School Corporate Governance Blog, January 13, 2009.
- “Review of Selected Key Decisions from the Delaware Supreme Court and Delaware Chancery Court in 2008,” The Delaware Law Weekly, January 7, 2009.
- “Foreword,” The Lawyer’s Business Valuation Handbook, Second Edition.
- “Benefits of Being a Delaware Company and Recent Developments in the Governance of LLCs,” Bloomberg Law Report, Vol. 2, No. 33, August 18, 2008.
- “Texas Court Rejects Claim against Law Firm for Exceeding Litigation Budget and Raising Fees,” The Bencher, July 9, 2008.
- “Chancery Gives Victory to Freedom of Contract,” The Harvard Law School Corporate Governance Blog, May 23, 2008.
- “Court Rejects Bid Due To Use of Wrong Bond Form,” co-author, DCA News, May 12, 2008.
- “Class Member not Entitled to Full Panoply of Attorney/Client Relationship Benefits,” The Bencher, March 18, 2008.
- “Non-Delaware Lawyers Sued in Delaware for Advising on Delaware Law,” co-author, Business Law Today, March/April 2008.
- “Review of Selected 2007 Delaware Chancery Court and Supreme Court Cases,” Delaware Law Weekly, January 16, 2008.
- "Two Recent Court Decisions Address Important Conflict of Interest Issues," The Bencher, November / December 2007.
- "Business and Corporate Litigation Newsletter," The ABA Section of Business Law Committee, Fall 2007.
- "Federal Court In Kansas Applied Del. Cases to Advancement Statute," Delaware Law Weekly, August 15, 2007.
- "Recent Court Decisions Enforce Minimum Standards of Attorney Behavior," The Bencher, July / August 2007.
- "E-Discovery Default Standards Revised for Del. Federal Court," Delaware Law Weekly, May 16, 2007.
- "Delaware Corporate Law: Review of Corporate Decisions by Delaware Courts from 2006," Bloomberg Law Report, February 15, 2007.
- "Unsolicited E-Mails Not Subject to Rules Applicable to Client Communications," The Bencher, January / February 2007.
- "Shareholder Request Denied for Books, Records Under Section 220," Delaware Law Weekly, December 04, 2006.
- "Advertisements Touting Designations as 'Super Lawyers' or 'Best Lawyer in America,' Violate New Jersey Rules of Professional Conduct," The Bencher, September / October 2006.
- "Deepening Insolvency Not a Cause of Action in Delaware," Delaware Law Weekly, September 13, 2006.
- "Agreements Can Decide Who Resolves Arbitration Fights," Delaware Law Weekly, March 29, 2006.
- "Samuel A. Alito, Jr.: Newest Justice of the United States Supreme Court," Advocate, February 2006.
- "Jurisdiction Over Non-residents In Delaware Based On Civil Conspiracy With A Delaware Entity," The Metropolitan Corporate Counsel, January 2005.
- Created and maintains the Delaware Corporate and Commercial Litigation Blog, www.delawarelitigation.com – which has been selected as a Top Blog by LexisNexis, named one of LexisNexis' Top 25 Business Law Blogs of 2010 and named one of the Top 100 Most Popular Blawgs of All Time by Justia.com's Blawg Search site. In turn, he has been described as "a brand name in Delaware corporate litigation," and referred to as the "dean of Delaware law bloggers.”
- Guest Contributor, The Harvard Law School Corporate Governance Blog, http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/corpgov
- “Don’t Take a Chance in DE Chancery Court,” planner and presenter for Eckert Seamans’ audio teleseminar covering the most important corporate and commercial decisions of 2012 from Delaware's Supreme Court and Court of Chancery, November 13, 2012.
- “Recent Key Delaware Corporate and Commercial Opinions,” presented at Eckert Seamans’ Continuing Legal Education Seminar, August 2012.
- "Recent Developments in Delaware Corporate Law," presented to CBIZ, a national consulting firm, at their annual Partners' meeting in Miami, July 2012.
- "Protecting the Corporate Director,” presented with Kevin F. Brady at the ABA’s Business Law Section Continuing Legal Education seminar, June 28, 2012.
- “Recent Developments in Delaware Corporate and Alternative Entity Law,” Corporation Law Section of the Delaware State Bar Association, co-chair, Wilmington, DE, May 22, 2012.
- "Protecting the Corporate Director,” a panel discussion presented with Kevin F. Brady, at the ABA’s Business Law Section’s Spring Meeting in Las Vegas, March 24, 2012.
- “Ethical Aspects of Class Action Settlements,” panelist, seminar sponsored by Corporate Law Section of the Delaware State Bar Association, Wilmington, DE, May 12, 2011.
- “Recent Delaware Corporate and Commercial Litigation,” Lexis Nexis Podcast, April 2011.
- “Crown EMAK Partners, LLC v. Kurz, Consol. Nos. 64, 2010 and 85, 2010,” Lexis Nexis Podcast, April 21, 2011.
- "Irreconcilable Differences: Directors, Managers and Shareholder Conflicts in Takeover Transactions,” panelist at Symposium sponsored by the Delaware Journal of Corporate Law, April 11, 2011.
- “Key 2010 Delaware Rulings for M&A, Corporate Governance and Alternative Entity Practice,” panelist at a Strafford Publications, Inc. webinar, February 24, 2011.
- “2010 Year in Review: Securities Enforcement, Litigation & Compliance,” panelist, Securities Docket webcast, December 29, 2010.
- “Recent Developments in Duties of Directors of Delaware Corporation,” moderator for American Bar Association Business Law Section and the ABA Center for Continuing Legal Education Teleconference and Live Audio Webcast, October 20, 2010.
- “Delaware’s Corporation and Alternative Entity Laws: 2010 Amendments You Must Know About,” speaker, The Practicing Law Institute (PLI), September 15, 2010.
- “Recent Developments in Delaware Corporate and Alternative Entity Law,” Corporation Law Section of the Delaware State Bar Association, co-chair, Wilmington, DE, April 29, 2010.
- “Recent Developments in Delaware Corporate Law and LLCs,” moderator, The American Bar Association Section of Business Law and the ABA Center for Continuing Education Teleconference, October 14, 2009.
- "Electronic Discovery in Today's Business World — Practical Tips for Handling Costs, Risks and Proportionality," panelist, The Vincent A. Bifferato, Sr. Superior Court Trial Practice Forum, Wilmington, DE, March 20, 2009.
- "Blogging for Lawyers,"presenter, Pennsylvania Bar Institute's Business Lawyers’ Institute, Philadelphia, PA, November 13, 2008.
- "14th Annual Business Lawyers’ Institute," speaker, Philadelphia, PA, November 12-13, 2008.
- "E-Discovery Basics and the New Federal rules: Views From the Bench and Bar," speaker/panelist, December 19, 2006.
- Participates in a monthly radio spot on WILM radio, 1450 AM in Wilmington; provides listeners with an overview of recent decisions from the Delaware courts on corporate and commercial law.
- Annual F.G. Pileggi Distinguished Lecture in Law organized by the Widener University School of Law. Francis conceived of this annual lecture by a nationally known corporate law expert which began in 1986 in honor of his father.
- "Delaware Supreme Court Allows Class Action Opt-outs," quoted, Reuters.com, December 27, 2012.
- “Judging a Judge: Chancellor Leo Strine Jr.’s Comments Called ‘Weird’, 'Disgusting,’” quoted, The News Journal, November 15, 2012.
- “The Life and Death of Delaware’s Arbitration Experiment,” quoted, The New York Times, August 31, 2012.
- “Gun Ruling Blazes Path,” quoted, Delaware Online, July 31, 2012.
- “Strine Expresses Vision for Chancery Through Policies, Opinions,” quoted, Delaware Law Weekly, June 6, 2012.
- “Around the Blawgosphere: Nix ‘Here-and-There Words’; Has Blogging Changed Corporate Law Practice?” quoted, ABA Journal, May 25, 2012.
- “Eckert Seamans Adds 9 Attorneys in Wilmington Office,” quoted, Delaware Law Weekly, May 23, 2012.
- “’Ignorance is Bliss’ for Litigants in Delaware Court of Chancery Who Opt Out of E-discovery,” quoted, ACEDS, February 9, 2012.
- “Shareholder Lawyers Sue Over Delaware Forum-selection Bylaws,” mentioned, Thompson Reuters News & Insight, February, 2012.
- “Abelman Says She Won’t Seek Second Term as Superior Court Judge,” Delaware Law Weekly, February 2012.
- "Main Line Lawyers to Split $285M Fees," Philly.com, December 20, 2011.
- “Judge: Use Email, Not Past Counsel, to Serve Chinese Ex-CEO In Securities Suit,” Delaware Corporate, a Westlaw Journal, December 5, 2011.
- “Second Women Joins Delaware’s Chancery Court”, delawareonline, October 4, 2011.
- “Bill Would Challenge Del.’s Monopoly on Bankruptcies,” Philly.com, September 28, 2011.
- “Wilmington Public Housing Gun Case Could Have National Impact,” delawareonline, July 16, 2011.
- “Pileggi Leaves Fox Rothschild to Join Eckert Seamans,” The Legal Intelligencer, May 2011.
- “Berkshire Row Spotlights Question of Lawyers on Client Boards,” Delaware Law Weekly, May 2011.
- “Flurry of Big Moves Marks Unusual Week for Delaware Firms,” The Legal Intelligencer and Delaware Law Weekly, May 2011.
- “Francis Pileggi Joins Eckert Seamans' Delaware Office,” Delaware Law Weekly, May 2011.
- "Munger, Tolles’ Ron Olson and Bershire: The Question of Lawyers Serving on Client Boards,” The AmLaw Daily, May 6, 2011.
- “Buffett’s Berkshire says Sokol deceived, broke law,” Business Law, April 27, 2011.
- “Chancery Court Chief to Exit,” The Wall Street Journal, April 26, 2011.
- “Best in Law Blogs: SCOTUS Rules on Materiality in Securities Case,” LexBlog, March 23, 2011.
- "Airgas Vows To Make Most of Its Win," Philadelphia Inquirer, February 21, 2011.
- "Del. Judge To Decide on Airgas’ ‘Poison Pill’," Philadelphia Inquirer, February 8, 2011.
- "Delaware Economy: Weak Job Growth Extends to Legal, Banking Sectors," The News
Journal, February 6, 2011.
- “Best in Law Blogs: Federal Court Finds Health Care Law Unconstitutional,” LexBlog, February 1, 2011.
- "Federal Courts Need Not Honor Delaware Venue-Choice Bylaw, Judge Says," Westlaw News & Insight, January 17, 2011.
- "Two Firms Seek Up to $6.5M for Work on Settlement Yielding Shareholders No Monetary
Benefit," The National Law Journal, The New York Lawyer and The Legal Intelligencer, January 13, 2011.
- "Tinicum Unsurprised by Airport Decision but Still May Fight It," Philadelphia Inquirer, KYW News Radio, January 5, 2011.
- "FAA Signs Off on $5.2B Expansion of Philly Airport," NPR and The Washington Post, January 4, 2011.
- “Airport Expansion Plan Leaves Tinicum Residents Up in the Air,” The Philadelphia Inquirer, December 4, 2010.
- “Court Boosts Airgas Defense Against Air Products,” CNBC, November 23, 2010.
- “Del. Chancery: Creditors of Insolvent LLCs May Not Sue for Breach of Fiduciary Duty,” The National Law Journal, November 8, 2010.
- “Tinicum Continues to Fight Airport,” Delaware County Daily Times, October 26, 2010.
- “Barnes & Noble Fights Takeover Attempts With Poison Pill,” Inside Counsel, October 1, 2010.
- “Tinicum Residents Airsick Over Plans to Expand Philadelphia Airport,” Philadelphia Daily News, September 2, 2010.
- “FAA Finalizes Choice for Airport Expansion,” Delaware County Daily News, August 30, 2010.
- “Best in Law Blogs: Chancery Refuses to Certify Class Action; Claims Based on Duty of Disclosure Absent Shareholder Action,” LexBlog, August 26, 2010.
- “Best in Law Blogs: Court of Chancery Rejects Challenge to Interim Fee Award,” LexBlog, August 3, 2010.
- “Best in Law Blogs: Court of Chancery Dismisses Later-Filed Delaware Action Based on Forum Non Conveniens and McWane Doctrine,” LexBlog, July 8, 2010.
- “Repeal of Gun Ban May Hit Home,” The News Journal, June 29, 2010.
- “Contributor Spotlight,” LexisNexis Corporate and Securities Homepage, June 2010
- “Best in Law Blogs: Chancery Prohibits Partial Retention of Redemption by Investment Fund for Legal Fees Incurred Due to Departing Investor,” LexBlog, June 8, 2010.
- “NRA Sues Wilmington Housing Authority for Violating Residents’ Second Amendment Rights,” Hawaii Reporter, May 26, 2010.
- “Chancery Rejects Request to Enjoin Freeze-Out by Controlling Stockholder,” LexBlog, May 26. 2010.
- “What is Congress Doing to U.S. Banks and Borrowers?,” The Philadelphia Inquirer, May 21, 2010.
- “Best in Law Blogs: Chancery Upholds Forum Selection Clause Requiring Delaware Corporate Issues To Be Litigated in Texas Court,” LexBlog, May 13, 2010.
- “Delaware Courts Evolve to Meet Litigants’ Needs,” Wilmington News Journal, May 9, 2010.
- “Proposal Would Add Runway to Philly Airport,” The Delaware County Daily Times, May 8, 2010.
- “Best in Law Blogs,” LexBlog, April 29, 2010.
- “Delaware Judge Drops Lead Lawyers, Challenges Business as Usual,” Bloomberg.com, April 22, 2010.
- "Del. Chancery Court Awards Plaintiffs Fees Based on Defendants’ Prelitigation Conduct,” Law.com and The National Law Journal, April 19, 2010.
- “Arbitration May Speed Up Chancery Cases,” Wilmington News Journal, March 7, 2010.
- “Best in Law Blogs: Court of Chancery Questions Special Litigation Committee’s Independence and Investigation: Denies Motion to Dismiss Litigation,” LexBlog, March 2010.
- “Ex-CEO Wins Back EMAK After Novel Ruling Bars Board-Shrinking Bylaw,” Westlaw Journal, February 22, 2010.
- “Airgas Takeover Effort at Heart of 2 Lawsuits,” The Philadelphia Inquirer, February 18, 2010.
- “Am Law 200 Firms: Big Law Blogs With LexBlog,” LexBlog, February 2010.
- “Philly Deals: Super Bowl Fans Turned Off By ‘Green Police’,” The Philadelphia Inquirer, February 10, 2010.
- “Delaware Lawyers Who Blog,” Delaware Lawyer, Winter 2009/2010.
- “Big Law Firms Don’t Blog Well? Says Who?,” Real Lawyers Have Blogs, December 4, 2009.
- “Kevin O’Keefe: Social Maven Profile,” ABA Journal’s Legal Rebels: Remaking the Profession, November 18, 2009.
- “Court Tosses Airport Appeal by Tinicum Township,” Delaware County Daily Times, November 12, 2009.
- “Tinicum Files Appeal on Airport Tax Ruling,” Delaware County Daily Times, November 2, 2009.
- “When Uncle Sam’s in Business Court, Judges Better ‘Duck’: Report ,” The Philadelphia Inquirer/philly.com, October 21, 2009.
- “Could Del. Lose its Corporate Role?,” Wilmington News Journal, October 10, 2009.
- “3rd Circuit Strikes Down Proposed Tax on Phila.-Bound Flights Landing in Tinicum,” The Legal Intelligencer Blog, September 14, 2009.
- “Delaware Watch,” Directorship, June 2009.
- “Delco Sues Philadelphia Over Planned Airport Expansion,” The Legal Intelligencer, May 27, 2009.
- “SEIU’s demand for probe faces uphill battle,” The National Law Journal, May 2009.
- “Social Media for Lawyers Part 7: JD Supra,” The Legal Intelligencer Blog, April 2, 2009.
- “Liability of Risk of Corporate Officers Rises,” National Law Journal, February 16, 2009.
- “Could Economic Crisis Threaten Del. Courts' Dominance?," The National Law Journal, October 29, 2008.
- "First State Ponders Implications of Biden's Run for Vice President," Delaware Law Weekly, October 29, 2008.
- "Biz-friendly Del. may lose if Biden wins," Politico.com, October 24, 2008.
- "Delaware courts in crosshairs," National Law Journal Online, October 13, 2008.
- "Delaware Bloggers Launch into Blogosphere," Delaware Law Weekly, September 16,2008.
- "Local Bloggers Spread Latest Word on Delaware Law," Delaware Law Weekly, August 13, 2008.
- "Breach Case in Company Sale Survives," The National Law Journal, August 11, 2008.
- "Proxy Issues - CA v. AFSCME Employees Pension Plan," Delaware Corporate Litigation Reporter, July 28, 2008.
- "Corporate Officers' Duties in Flux," The National Law Journal, May 6, 2008.
- "Yahoo stock plunges 15% on busted deal," San Francisco Chronicle, May 6, 2008.
- "Francis Pileggi of Fox Rothschild Quoted in the Delaware County Daily Times," Delaware County Daily Times, August 5, 2007.
- "Court Faults Buyouts," The Wall Street Journal, July 12, 2007.
Back to Top